Thursday, May 28, 2009

I can see the light...

...at the end of the tunnel.

My last official school day is TOMORROW! Tomorrow is also the day I have my English final.
Oh and yesterday was the Honors Convocation and I won the math and science department awards!
WOOT GIRL POWER!!
Also it is OFFICIAL! I am going to work in Dr. Koob's lab (at Scripps) with Dr. Zorrilla and receive federal stimulus money this summer. I am so excited.

Well Junior year is coming to a close...I will have a reflective blog tomorrow after my final.

TIME OF YOUR LIFE
Green Day
Another turning point;
a fork stuck in the road.
Time grabs you by the wrist;
directs you where to go.
So make the best of this test
and don't ask why.
It's not a question
but a lesson learned in time.
It's something unpredictable
but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

2 comments:

  1. Well, if everyone were as lazy as you, Su, we'd all be done after English. however, some of us choose to go the extra mile and partake in a world language class as well. Math and Science are all well and good, but being unable to communicate their meaning to non-influential nations could severely hinder your application of those arts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if I hope to ensue a career in math or science knowing how to speak Japanese fluently will definitely help me. Also, the fact that I know how to speak Korean and obviously English is evidently a plus. lol :)

    ReplyDelete