Saturday, April 25, 2009

Random Cameras On Campus - Necessary? Or Not?

So apparently we've had cameras in random places all over my high school campus since a couple students stole a whole stack of laptops last year but the cameras are in such outlandish places that it really doesn't seem like they serve a purpose.

Either they need to get more cameras or just scrap the whole camera idea all together because right now all they're useful for is...well...NOTHING.

NOTE: I had my Chem final - A SUPER DUPER AWESOME WAY TO START THE DAY OFF lol

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that the security company that installed those cameras knew what they were doing, maybe their positioning is set up in such a way as to appear ineffective, but actually has them covering a lot of ground. I tend to give professionals the benefit of the doubt, until they've proven themselves to be incompetent.

    ReplyDelete